This one might make you cry. Our Closing Nuclear Plants tote features a polar bear balancing on a quickly-dwindling iceberg, struggling to survive in an arctic climate that is rapidly heating. The polar bear stares into the water while a dead version stares back at them. Closing nuclear plants will only increase global carbon emissions, which in turn acidifies oceans, contributes to a rise in global temperature, and will result in a loss of biodiversity–especially that of cold climates. Add our reusable tote to your busy lifestyle, and show off your love for nuclear power while supporting our non-profit mission.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam