This piece of art was submitted into our 2022 Nuclear Art Contest and won first place.
Artist Statement: "The reality is that nuclear power is stigmatized. I came up against this stigma when I first heard about nuclear power as an environmentally sustainable energy source. As a trans person, I understand what it’s like to be stigmatized for existing. So here I am, holding an atom and dreaming of a future that is not dictated by fear alone but also wonder and curiosity. With nuclear power harnessed to its fullest potential, we can work towards healing our world and preserving life here."
Profits from the purchase of this artwork is split with the artist.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia