This piece of art is from our 2022 Nuclear Art Contest. This piece won second place.
Artist Statement: "An abstract work showing the synergy of nuclear energy and human activity, which ultimately translates into improving the aquatic environment and saving many species of marine animals from extinction."
Profits from the purchase of this artwork is split with the artist.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia